Hotel California by the Sea
1601 114th Ave SE #180 Bellevue, WA 98004
Ask about our $5,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Hotel California by the Sea (HCBTS) is a dual-diagnosis drug and alcohol treatment center located in Bellevue, WA with other facilities located in Newport Beach, CA and Cincinnati, OH. We are committed to treating our clients with the dignity, compassion, and respect they deserve while they’re in treatment. Our goal is to best equip our clients with the knowledge, skills, support, and emotional and personal growth necessary for them to achieve long-term recovery.
HCBTS is looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our outstanding team as a Therapist!
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus!!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide psychotherapy services to clients across the continuum of care
- Complete comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments
- Collaborate with the clinical team
- Lead and facilitate therapeutic treatment interventions
- Create individualized treatment plans alongside clients
- Keep accurate and timely documentation in compliance with all state and company policies and guidelines
- Develop individualized discharge and aftercare planning with clients
- Respond appropriately to clients experiencing a crisis
- Licensed as one of the following: LMHC, LICSW, LASW, LMFT, LMHCA, LSWAIC, LSWAA
- Experience providing individualized counseling as well as group facilitation
- Strong commitment to serving clients struggling with chemical dependency
- Understanding of the disease model of addiction
- Fully licensed as mental health clinician in the state of WA
- Licensed as a Chemical Dependency Professional (SUDP)
- 2+ years of experience working within a dual-diagnosis model of treatment
- 4+ years of experience in the behavioral healthcare field
- Demonstrated skills in crisis management
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
Call or email us for more information. (949) 728-8034