Columbia Valley Community Health
600 Orondo Wenatchee, WA 98801
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a Bilingual Therapist at our Wenatchee location.
The Therapist I conducts intake assessments, provides treatment (Individual and Family Therapy) and supports case management, and crisis intervention/stabilization to children and adolescents experiencing a mental illness. Not an independent-level licensed position but is eligible or in the process of obtaining independent licensure.
• Competitive Compensation
• Sign on bonus - $20,000
• Flexible schedules
• Generous paid leave/holidays
• Health insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
• Gym/fitness stipend
• Retirement with 150% employer matching
• A cultural immersion program in a predominantly Spanish-speaking country
• This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Careers tab.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
• Licensed Mental Health Professional in Washington State or eligibility to obtain licensure upon hire.
• Two years of mental health experience under supervision from a qualified licensed professional to obtain licensure as indicated per RCW and WAC requirements.
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
Contact Lupe Sanchez
Call or email us for more information. (509) 662-6000