Select how you would like to share this page.

Therapist II/Clinical Social Worker

Job/Position Opening

Send EmailVisit our Website

Ref: 1591

Therapist II/Clinical Social Worker

Job/Position Opening

Job/Position Details


Columbia Valley Community Health



600 Orondo Wenatchee, WA 98801


Position/Job Description:

Come join our Team! We invite you to come grow with our dynamic healthcare organization providing medical, dental and behavioral health services for Chelan and Douglas counties! We offer a progressive and extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are currently seeking a Therapist II or Clinical Social Worker to join our Behavioral Health Team in Chelan, WA. The Behavioral Health Therapists will provide clinical interventions for either the child or adult. Follow all CVCH, departmental, WAC/RCW, and funding source guidelines. Job Specific Competencies •Conducts Intake Assessment for the adult, child and family according to departmental procedures, funding source requirements, and evidence/strength-based model approaches. •Develops an Individualized Treatment Plan according to policies of the department. •Provides counseling/case management services to CVCH clients. •Provides ongoing individual, family, or group counseling for the child and family according to departmental procedures, funding source requirements, and using evidence/strength-based approaches. •Documents clinical activity according to policies of the department and in compliance with required timelines. •Provides case management services as identified on the Individualized Treatment Plan. •Complies with all departmental, agency, and funding source requirements, policies, and procedures. •Provides outreach services to community partners regarding behavioral health issues including providing educational training and/or onsite intervention services. •Attends all required agency and departmental meetings as indicated by supervisor. •Participates in regular supervision.


Qualification Requirements:

Job Specifications •Education: Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling. •Certification/Licensure: Licensed Mental Health Professional in WA State or eligible to obtain licensure upon hire. Valid Washington State Driver’s License with good driving record and access to a vehicle that is legally insured to be used for off-site clinical services consultation or case management. Preferred Child Mental Health Specialist and/or Ethnic Minority Mental Health Specialist. •Experience: Two years of mental health experience under the supervision of a qualified licensed professional to obtain licensure as indicated per RCW and WAC requirements.


To Apply:

Contact Lisa Humphrey
(509) 664-0945


Web Site:

Visit Website


Call or email us for more information. (509) 664-0945