- Log in to your account using your user email and password.
- At the top of your account screen you will a headline “Current Listing(s)”. Any active listings you have on Counseling Washington will be displayed in that section.
- You should see three buttons to the right of your listing details saying “View”, “Edit”, “Cancel”. Select the “Cancel” button.
- The listing will move below the headline on your main account screen that says “Expired/Cancelled Listing(s)”. You are all good now.
Note: When a listing has moved to Expired/Cancelled, you can come back at any time and reactive the listing by clicking on the “Reactivate” button located to the right of the expired/cancelled listing.
- Send us an email and attach the photo(s) you want included in your listing. We are happy to post them on your behalf. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Often photos that will not load are either too large or there is an issue with the file name. Regardless, in every case we have successfully added the images. So, feel free to send them to us.