Columbia Valley Community Health
600 Orondo Wenatchee, WA 98801
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a Associate Director of Psychiatric Medication Management at our Wenatchee location.
The Associate Director of Psychiatric Medication Management is responsible for psychiatric medication management services. This includes the authority to direct and oversee service delivery, regulatory compliance, quality, efficiency, and the supervision of assigned providers. This is a full-time position with a flexible balance of clinical and administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Behavioral Health. The Associate Director is directly accountable to the Executive Director of Behavioral Health and has prescribing accountability to and a reporting relationship with the Chief Medical Officer.
• Competitive Compensation
• Sign on bonus - $15,000
• Flexible schedules
• Generous paid leave/holidays
• Health insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
• Gym/fitness stipend
• Retirement with 150% employer matching
• A cultural immersion program in a predominantly Spanish-speaking country
• This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Careers tab.
• Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Successful completion of an accredited Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) program with emphasis in psychiatric care (Nurse Practitioner Certificate or Master’s Degree). And/or completion of Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) or Medical Doctor (MD) with board certification in Psychiatry.
• Current Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license with prescriptive privileges or eligibility to obtain licensure. Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification. ANCC certification as a “Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing” or “Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health NP” or ”Family Mental Health NP” preferred. Basic Life Support (BLS) required. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substitute for BLS.
• If highest degree is a masters degree, minimum qualification is five (5) years of experience as practicing Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) or equivalent in a clinical setting; if holding a Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP), minimum qualification is three (3) years of experience post-DNP as a practicing ARNP; if a Psychiatrist holding a degree as a Medical Doctor (MD), there is no minimum experience qualification. Previous training and experience in community health care preferred. Experience working with low income, multi-ethnic populations.
Contact Lupe Sanchez
Call or email us for more information. (509) 662-6000